- Added a character wipe button in the personal account.
- Increased speed and dynamics of vehicles.
- Automatic distribution of players by servers is removed.
- Improved hardware performance of the European server.
- Added the effect of shaking when get hit by a large-caliber fire (optional).
- The screen is now slightly untied from the center (optional).
- Added division of damage when hit in multiple targets by non-automatic guns.
- The problem with the authorization error via Steam has been fixed.
- The assortment system was introduced at the auto dealers.
- The system of randomization of vehicle characteristics has been added. Now you can buy an absolutely unique vehicle.
- Added two new locations: Tartron Parts, Adriano Customs.
- Added the starting of the class storyline.
- Added 6 styling items and 6 tuning items.
- Added 5 vehicles: KLX250, Delta HF Integrale, M3A1 Scout Car, M113A1, M1126.
- Introduced the base of raiders Los Jetas, west of Whitehill.
- Added 4 weapons: T4 gun, MG 18 TuF machine gun, Mark 48 machine gun, MT machine gun.
- Rebalance and bugfixes.
- Added quests: Seek and Destroy, Vehicle Delivery, Caravan Defence.
- Registration through social networks.
- Improved AI of mobs and the influence of karma on their behavior.
- Registration through social networks.
- Added Rowley Mine.
- Added the town of Bonita Vista.
- Interaction with hookers has been completed.
- Added mobs-miners on the route Whitehill > Rowley Mine.
- 29 machines, 26 guns, 7 quests, 18 tuning items were introduced.
- Improved the strategic mode of the global map.
- Perks and 5 skills are activated.
- Improved stability, fixed critical bugs and freezes.
- The map tiles are optimized.
- The map is split into 2 layers - terrain and metadata. Now it is possible to turn off one of them or both.
- Updated the color scheme, changed the style of effects and introduced a new shade of green.
- Introduced the air defense of cities, designed to protect suburban respawn zones from player-killers.
- Completion of the quest journal.
- Loot items: Medicines, Alcohol, Water, Warm clothing, Canned food, Scrap metal.
- Weapon: 30mm 2A42 cannon, 88mm anti-aircraft gun FlaK 18/36/37/41, OC-14 "Groza".
- Quests-generators: Delivery of cargo, Bounty hunts, Radiation exploration, Passenger transportation.
- Improved mapping of explosions beyond the radius of visibility.
- Improved bots AI in Quick Fight.
- Fixed notification of important messages in chat tabs.
- Fixed a bug with the display of names in Quick Fight table of records.
- Introduced the third city: Paloma.
- Added user settings window. Settings of the number of decals, hotkeys, volume of sounds.
- Refactoring the server architecture.
- Added interface sounds.
- Improved picking up the drop and loot. Added looting on the go without opening the inventory. Added backlighting of drop and loot.
- Added a lapping. Automatic compaction of the same things in inventory stacks.
- Added a few modes of repainting the game. For those who do not like green.
Steam Store and release date
Road dogs got a page
in the Steam store on which there is a release date!
- Added preloading of map tiles.
- Added a smooth map zooming.
- Added a tile based grid.
- Fixed bug with freeze of the sound.
- Improved dusty trails.
- HUD-optimization for lower resolutions (1366x768, 16:9)
- Added 11 vehicles to the main game: GMC Scenicruiser, International 9800, Peterbilt 369, M113A1, M1126, Honda Hornet, Triumph America, Chrysler New Yorker, Gelandewagen, Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana.
- Added a dusty trail behind the players, displaying the size and speed of transport.
- Added a decorative "white static" over the game screen.
- Completely redesigned system of sounds, added sound processing depending on the distance. Added new events.
- The quick launch button now remembers the item, if it ends.
- Improving the interaction of containers.
- A new city has been added to the main game: Prior.
- Added turrets.
- Added missiles and missile launchers.
- Showing frags in «Quick Fight» mode.
- Visualization of radiation.
- Animation of player death fix.
- New effects for player death.
- Arcade titles for the «Quick Fight» mode.
- Mines is no longer ignore armor.
- Visibility mechanics fixes.
- Parties has been added.
- New power ups with ammo.
- Changed the mechanism of animation salvo of guns. Added new volleys effects.
- Increased the size of the arena in "Quick Fight" mode.
- Changed the logic behavior of mines.
- Increased tracers speed.
- Changed the animation of power ups getting.
- Visualization of the temporal effect of invulnerability.
- Added button "Take all" in the inventory window.
- Throwing stacks of items by double-clicking.
- Improved window of items activation.
- Sounds volume tunes.
- Changed the calculation of the visibility of objects.
- Fixed a bug with forum authorization with main page.
- Added arrow in the training mode for large screen resolutions.
- Changed the mechanism of tracers generation. Added new tracer effects.
- Added a cooldown of items activation.
- "Quick Fight" mode rebalance.
- Added Power Up's for a "Quick Fight" mode.
- Security improvements.
- Official forum is launched in a test mode with authorization with the game login. It's only available for alpha testers at this moment.
- In "Quick Battle" mode added the mines.
- Added sounds.
- Fixed calculation of vehicle experience by the mileage.
- Fixed some issues of interaction with the players on killed vehicles.
- Added logs: fps, ping, time parsing server messaging (for testers).
- Added interface for bot control (for testers).
- Fixed the problem with vehicle arrival when time delay on the client.
- Fixed a bug with the focus on returning to the map after in interaction with windows.
- Fixed the windows freezing after vehicle killing.
- Added state recovery of combat widget activity after refreshing the page.
- Added focus changing mechanism: Map > Chat > Map.
- Added hotkeys (q, esc, space).
- Fixed bug with trajectory calculating by mouse control.
- Improved vehicle icons.
- Added Quick Fight vehicles: Hornet and M113A1.
Closed alpha test started
The first testers have access to the server mode Quick Fight.
Questions to developers
We are started topic
in our community where you can ask questions to the us.
We've been Greenlit!
Road Dogs Online got the Green Light on Steam
Closed alpha test
We are recruiting our first testers for Road Dogs, a post nuclear privateer/trader MMO game!We are recruiting experienced players and testers who are not put off by the rough edges found in the alpha versions of games, including bugs, gameplay flaws, and incomplete UI.Testers will only receive in-game compensation in the form of a unique bonus at the time of the game’s release.
Our website has launched
The official website for Road Dogs, a new online game in the privateer/trader genre, has launched. Get ready for an exciting adventure on the roads of Arizona set in the aftermath of a nuclear war. Game features:
- A seamless, open world.
- Real time battles with no limits on the number of participants.
- Tons of vehicles, motorcycles, armored vehicles, weapons, and gadgets.
- Detailed vehicle styling and tuning. Create a unique vehicle with a unique name, appearance, and weaponry.
- Gameplay features stealth elements and ambushes. There are no levels or maps. Just like in a real battle, only competent intelligence will help you to identify the actual number of battle participants.
- The game employs a classic role-based character and party system. You choose your support class: choose from scout, gunner, rifleman, engineer, or ammunition and fuel delivery driver.
- Unpredictable massive PVP battles. Each time you play you will encounter unique game situations in an open world environment.
- Participate in caravan robberies. The game employs a live economic system in which you must protect trade vehicles as they move between settlements.
- Flexible zoom. You can move the camera’s position into the stratosphere with one roll of the mouse wheel.
- Karma and hardcore. Kill anyone you want, from small to large. However, according to the Karma system, what goes around comes around.
- Drones, UAVs, MRLS, mines, and guided missiles.
- Dozens of task generators. Players can trade quests with each other.
- The game is free. You do not need to spend money. Pay a fixed amount for insurance. The game has no stores for in-game purchases of items, play money, crystals and ammunition. Players who have purchased insurance are always on equal footing.
- This is a next-generation browser-based game. Play instantly without having to install software on any platform.